Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Molecular Hydrogen Dosages from Dr. Sircus

Molecular Hydrogen Dosages

Published on October 17, 2017

Image result for Molecular Hydrogen
Molecular Hydrogen is an enticing gas molecule. It is small; however, it will play a big role in the future of medicine. It is already playing a big role in hospitals in Japan because it can do things that
big antioxidants cannot and that is get into the extremities of the body and that is why researchers are finding it ideal for affecting the eyes. Molecular hydrogen has anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory activities and neuroprotective effects.[1]
It is only in recent years that it has become evident that molecular hydrogen is a particularly effective treatment for various disease models such as ischemia-reperfusion injury; as a result, research on hydrogen is progressing rapidly. Hydrogen has been shown to be effective not only through intake as a gas, but also as a liquid medication taken orally and now even intravenously. Hydrogen that is physiologically produced within our body and hydrogen intake added for health and medical reasons plays a very important role in the physiological maintenance and recovery from disease of the living body for hydrogen is associated with increased ATP levels. We also see increases in the level of the anti-oxidative enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD) with hydrogen intake. [2]
Yesterday I went to my eye doctor. I had told her about molecular hydrogen a few months ago and the relationship between oxidative stress, in particular the hydroxyl radical, and age – related macular degeneration and glaucoma, cataracts. Yesterday she compared pictures of my retina and was amazed. Not being knowledgeable about the eye, I did not understand the terms she used but I could see that the retina surface was smooth now without an uneven surface. One bump that was obvious had disappeared totally. She wants me to come back in another month as part of a study she wants to write about. Bill J.
Several doctors I have talked to are experiencing good results – both personally and with their patients. They are offering 30-60 minute sessions 2-3 times a week with the inhalation machine and then working with the Virtual Reaction hydrogen tablets for their daily dose when they are not breathing H2. These doctors report that the inhaler is phenomenal and perhaps does more than the tabs – especially for the brain, lungs, heart, eyes and blood.
Hydrogen-rich saline prevented Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and oxidative stress, which may contribute to the improvement of memory dysfunction in this rat model.[3]
Hydrogen gas inhalation (HI) reduced infarct size and mitigated adverse left ventricular (LV) remodeling in a rat model of acute myocardial infarction (AMI).[4]
You have the power to open the door for a better health and understanding of your body! Here is the Key
Tyler W. LeBaron of the Molecular Hydrogen Foundation adds his input for those battling stress. “We recently used an excellent stress model in mice to mimic the effects of acute and chronic stress. Our results, published in Nature, suggest that inhalation of molecular hydrogen was effective at reducing the anxiety and depressive-like behavior caused from too much stress.”
I get the distinct impression that many of the doctors think hydrogen is too good to be true. I know I felt that too when I was first investigating it. It truly is the biggest advancement in anti-aging ever. It is a miracle when all your eye doctor can suggest is anti-oxidants and you are going blind. It is no wonder why doctors in Japanese hospitals are now using hydrogen inhalation.
Most studies in humans in hospital settings in Japan is around 1.3% H2 to 2% with 26% O2. They cannot do more H2 than this due to regulations of the government. They do not use machines they used premixed air to assure the volume and amount of gas. Typically, treatments are between 1-3 hours

Personal Testimony

I have been experimenting with EWOT (Exercise with Oxygen Therapy) and hydrogen by taking the hydrogen immediately before and after my 15 minutes of training. All I can say is that I have never felt better in this stage of my life and sometimes when I finish I feel like I have rocket fuel in my boots.
The key to understanding hydrogen supplementation dosages is it is to be taken over the long term not for just a month and you’re ‘cured’ type of mentality. I suggest 1 or 2 tabs on an empty stomach morning, noon and night for best results. It should be compared to taking your daily vitamin or drinking your daily water dosage, etc. Personally, when I have enough on hand, I take six to nine a day—two or three tablets at a time for maximum results.
I would suggest this dosage for anyone seriously ill with the flu or any chronic disease. When one needs to dig out of a deep dark pit of medical despair hydrogen will provide the muscle along with high dosages of magnesium (80 mg included with every tablet) and just the right amount of bicarbonate to raise pH to a more alkaline state.
Vital Reaction tablets are simply the best on the market. They are the only company that can guarantee high levels of hydrogen, fastest reaction time and the highest amount of magnesium. Immediately before trying VR I was experimenting with another new product that I liked very much, and moaned and groaned when the company said no, we have found something even better. With the Hydrogen 10, one had to make it in a pressurized bottle and wait 24 hours for best results. It was like drinking pure water but was difficult to drink a lot of it because of the need to wait. The very first time I took the VR it was totally different—full of fizzy and magnesium (80 mg vs 40 for other products) and I thought it strange. The second time I took VR I was hooked!
I use cold water, add a few tablets to say 200 mL of water and then as soon as it dissolves, usually in about 90 seconds, drink it. If your water is very cold it takes a little longer. However, if you are putting the tablets in a closed bottle, then it does not matter the temperature of the water. I like the higher doses of H2 taken at once. Higher dosages are in order when in need of more help when you have been exerting yourself too hard, air travel, lack of sleep, intense exercise, lots of stress, etc. Normally though when in good health I would recommend take two tablets a day.
Separate from this essay will be a report on a stage five cancer patient reviving herself with extremely high dosages of hydrogen backed by the full protocol of Natural Allopathic Medicine. Her name is Alison and she should have died, even with the help of my protocol, but in the process she reached out to me in crisis and panic and I stuck out my neck and for the first time I recommended a hydrogen inhaler machine that cost her 3,500 dollars for a unit that puts out 2 percent hydrogen gas. She uses it more than four hours a day while practicing carbon dioxide medicine by slowing her breathing down with the Frovlov breathing device (Breathslim). She is also consuming plenty of Virtual Reaction tablets in her water as well as taking high dosages of iodine, magnesium, bicarbonate and selenium.

More Testimonies

I have been using Vital Reaction Tablets for the past 3 months now and have been feeling great! I was in good health before, but since using the tablets, both my focus and energy levels have improved. I was just about to get reading glasses and am happy to report my eyesight has sharpened enough so that I do not need them!
In addition to all of this, my strength training and yoga practice have both expanded, due to less recovery time between workouts. I used to get very sore post workout and now feel like my hydration level and the reduction in inflammation are allowing me to make gains I otherwise would not have been able to reach. This is a product I will always have on hand and cannot recommend it enough! Emery
"I have been battling depression and PTSD for most of my life. With that comes high stress and anxiety. I purchased the Vital Reaction Inhaler about three months ago and have been using it 2 times a day. I notice an increase in overall mental balance and a feeling of well-being. It’s the only thing that works immediately. I am no longer on my anti-anxiety medication and have been able to use my brain like never before. My focus is on point and even my vision has improved. I won’t go another day without it. Thanks VR." Ann
"As a competitive athlete, I am always looking for the next best way to shave a few seconds off of my race time. I take one VR Tablet before and after training and have noticed a significant increase in endurance and less inflammation. I actually recover faster because of lowered lactate build up due to improved ATP production. This my ultimate secret weapon." Michael
"I’ve used 2 tablets every day for one month. Definitely seen results with my ADD /ADHD. With the inhaler, I see a change in minutes. Now I’m going to use the VR tablets so I can use daily."
– Leah
"I take 2 VR Tablets daily and it not only gives me more energy, but improves the results of other supplements I take. I give one tablet a day to my kids in their morning OJ and they seem to focus better. It feels like it’s a great way to get the body in balance. I’ve even dropped a tablet in warm water to wash my face and it seems like my skin tone has improved. Is there anything that H2 doesn’t do?" Michelle

General Information on Dosages

liquid medicine.jpg
When using nutritional medicines like magnesium chloride, iodine, sodium bicarbonate, vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, iodine, selenium and hydrogen the dose determines the effect. In conventional allopathic medicine they say the dose makes the poison but in the Natural Allopathic Medicine protocol we are not using poisons.
In Natural Allopathic Medicine we often take doses to exceedingly high levels without the side effects found in pharmaceuticals that are an ever-present danger even at very low doses. This general information on dosages is very applicable to hydrogen.
In allopathic medicine everything, even water and vitamin C, are placed on a scale of toxicity with everything being defined as poisonous. And though it’s true that one can drown in water, a large person can safely drink a gallon of it without ill affect and one can put pounds of magnesium chloride in a bath and take very high doses of iodine safely for infectious disorders without the serious and dangerous downside of antibiotics. Adverse effects are very rare and are usually attributed to lack of care or knowledge on the part of the person or prescriber.
It is certainly possible to cure incurable diseases through the use of the right doses of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids (among other things). The dose determines the effect! Low doses do not get clinical results! Through the years the mistake I have seen people making over and over is under-dosing.
Cardiologist Dr. Thomas Levy said, “The three most important considerations in effective vitamin C therapy are dose, dose, and dose. If you don’t take enough, you won’t get the desired effects.
Effective doses are high doses, often hundreds of times more than the U.S. Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) or Daily Reference Intake (DRI). Dr. Abram Hoffer said, “Drs. Wilfrid Shute and Evan Shute recommended doses from 400 to 8,000 IU of vitamin E daily. The usual dose range was 800-1600 IU but they report that they had given 8,000 IU without seeing any toxicity.” The Shutes successfully treated over 35,000 patients with vitamin E.[5]
If one is lucky enough to have a hydrogen inhaler and is in critical condition one does not have to worry about dosage. Four hours a day or longer should make a significant impact on very serious conditions.

See References ▼

No comments:

Post a Comment